Thursday 13 April 2023

Some years ago we were enjoying an evening at Rivendell, A lovely club that is well worth a visit. 

While we were there we tried the facilities, the hot pool was very relaxing.  We were joined by some men from a Southampton naturist club who took places opposite the steps, it never occurred to me why until Maja decided to go for a swim in the cooler swimming pool.

As she climbed out of the hot pool, the three men all leaned in so they could get a better view ... what of

This;











2 comments:

Gerald said...

Well, to be very truthful,I too would have been looking. Just because nudity doesn't have to include physical sex,it doesn't exclude appreciation of the nude human body. I can definitely understand their interest.

John Tompkins said...

me too Gerald.
I'm proud of Maja, particularly when people make an extra effort to look at her body, both naked and clothed. But of course especially when she is nude. I wouldn't share her with anyone, but it's great when they look.