Monday 13 April 2020

Day19

We're staying indoors and away from others, well done everybody.
But how do we pass the time?















I've just seen a picture of a kayaker sitting in his boat with his paddles and facing a picture of a Scottish loch, lots of others are pitching their tents in their gardens, lighting their camp stoves or bbqs and making a brew. others are camping out overnight, we could do that and we dont need clothes to do it.

Bikers are polishing their Motorbikes and doing the mods they never had time for. Many are doing the DIY around the home, you know the things your wife wanted you to do.

I'm sorting my photos into categories, The wildlife ones are taking the longest and I've got a blurb to write for my new book "Manticore" then I can put it on Amazon.
There's lots of things we can find to do if we think about it, I wish I were back in my late twenties, Maja and myself would be wearing the bed out and between times taking more nude photos, Because of digital you dont need to have them processed.

Feel free to add your own suggestions on the comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soy fetichista de los pies femeninos y los de ella me gustan, saludos.