Friday 6 May 2016

A Favourite


This one is again from a naturist B&B, now closed unfortunately. It's one of our favourite pictures despite being indoors. 


On the rocks at Wassersleben

This was at Holkham. One thing that is interesting to note, with all these young women, Like Kaley Cuoco demanding breast enhancement at 18. Maja has quite small breasts at the time of this picture (and when she was in her mid-twenties), but in later photos you will notice they get larger without enhancement, just loving attention.


2 comments:

brinkman.edward said...

I think this pic is lovely and so is the caption. While I won't lie and say I don't like large breasts ( as long as they are natural I hasten to add )breast size is honestly not that important to me. As long as a female keeps her full growth of armpit, pubic and even leg hair, then she's always got a place in my bed.

John Tompkins said...

We like all things natural, although breast reductions are sometime necessary for the person's health, I'm thinking of people like Melissa Rauch and Dolly Parton.