Thursday 10 January 2019

Memories part 8 - Maja's first time

Maja's story of her first time.






My First Time – and Afterwards
by Maja

I felt the fear gripping me, this could not be happening, why had I agreed to come?  I looked across at John, he stood smiling and urging me to do something that I had been told from earliest childhood never to do ….

"Come on," he said and disappeared out of the chalet door.  I felt trapped.  Where could I go?  He had abandoned me in a strange place, and the only way out was through that door, naked in front of everyone …. Suppressing a shudder, I took off my bra and panties and with an immense effort of will followed him out into the sunlight, thinking to myself, "It isn't real, it isn't important, I shall never ever do this again."

John was talking to somebody, seemingly unaware of the fact that he was standing there stark naked – as was his companion, as were the figures seen all around the field.  Fearful but resigned, not daring to look directly at anyone, I went to his side.

An old man, wearing only a tee-shirt, took my hand gently and introduced himself, saying in a fatherly way, "Your first time?" 
He was so old you could not imagine him to be lusting after these female bodies walking about within his reach, a small consolation when my mind was filled with my mother's warnings from my childhood: nice girls don't do things like that; struggling with my own reason saying there is nothing wrong with the human body, it is not shameful, just do it this once and never again; curiosity about what makes otherwise sane people do such things ….




The old man held onto my hand and showed me around the wooded grounds of the club; screened from outside view, they were full of sunshine, green growth everywhere, birds singing, and gradually I came out of my trance and started to look around. 
I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin and felt the light breeze on places that the wind had never before reached.  Slowly I began to gain confidence and feel I might survive this ordeal; nobody need ever know, it was going to be alright after all.

Having nodded and smiled back shyly at distant figures enjoying the various sports facilities of the club, when we returned to the chalet I was faced with other naked people at close quarters, and made a big brave effort to conquer my fears.

I shyly spoke to one or two people, and received an invitation to have a cup of tea with one couple.  So naturists eat and drink like everyone else!  We both accepted the hospitality gratefully, and sat eating the other couple's sandwiches whilst making small talk, relaxing bit by bit.

Later the woman suggested a game of tennis, which I had loved at school, and although I was a bit out of practice I enjoyed running about after the ball, and even caught myself sneaking a glance at her man as he dashed about.




The woman, too, was happy to be looked at, and gradually I became aware that I had just as good a figure as anybody else – in fact, being young and slim (in those days!) I compared quite favourably with the other bodies bared to view, maybe not a Page Three model, but with a little suntanning on my white bits, I would be quite attractive, and it wasn't a beauty contest was it, there were some quite fat people and some middle-aged or elderly ones.

Later we went for a swim in the pool which the club members, as they proudly explained, had built themselves – no chlorine, just soft water, and the smooth velvet feel of the water against my skin was absolute bliss.  It reminded me of swimming alone in the local river as a child, when I slipped my costume off to glide bare-skinned among the water weeds, and of pulling it on again in panic at the sound of voices coming towards me.


As the sun began to go down and the warmth ebbed away from the summer day, we said goodbye to our new friends and made our way home.
  When John asked, "Well, what did you think?", I found myself asking, "Can we go again next Sunday?!"

* * *



That was several years ago, and now a bit older and wiser we have attended several sun clubs, visited nude beaches and taken naturist holidays at home and abroad.  We have canoed naked along quiet stretches of river (although we would normally wear a buoyancy aid), and have even gone nude in non-naturist areas, like our favourite campsite in Wales which being only a farmer's field is often empty midweek.  So we can swim in the stream there and sun ourselves on its grassy banks, with the biggest problem being the mosquitoes!

When we return from holiday our friends see all the photos, not just the pretty views, and although to some this might seem like exhibitionism, we see nothing wrong in social nudity and have no fears of people seeing our bodies.

* * *


The little old man was the club secretary – when he took us round to introduce us to everyone he took great delight in introducing Maja on her own before admitting she had a partner. I know it shouldn’t make a difference to naturists but Maja was a tall slim blonde with a beautiful figure (though she never thought so), she looked stunning naked and the secretary took great delight in teasing the other members.



to be continued

No comments: