Saturday 16 April 2016

Hey Jude


Thanks Jude for this shot from Cap d'Agde.
I wish Maja and I would tan like that.



Maja on the shores of the Baltic, this was from the days when we had difficulty getting nudes developed and when we didn't mind talking about nude beaches but were shy about showing the pictures. A while later we saw the light and asked the question "what could someone do to hurt us if they saw us naked?" and of course the answer is nothing. The only thing to fear is fear itself. These days teachers and anyone dealing with children have to be careful, but most of us have nothing to worry about. A friend of ours accidentally saw a picture of Maja naked when we were a lot younger. I had borrowed his scanner and when returning it, it was switched off and unplugged. When he turned it on an image came up on his screen of Maja naked sitting on a bed reading. Apparently all scanners retain the last image scanned, even when switched off, who knew?

The only thing that changed from this was that I was then able to take my nude pictures to his computer to be scanned in, then bring the file back for use on my computer.  Prior to that I had accidentally seen nudes of another friends wife, she asked me to baby sit for an hour and left a box of slides on the table, which I thought was of the new baby. They turned out to be her naked, that changed nothing between us, except that we started comparing photos. Strangely they never became naturists.


Sharing a hot tub

No comments: