Tuesday 29 January 2019

Boudoir pictures



What has become known as Boudoir pictures, began life as sexy pictures that wives had taken as a present for their partners. They were usually clothed in sexy nighties, bra and pants or lying on a bed naked with a single thin sheet picking out their figures. Sometimes they were naked and wrapped in a shower curtain, allowing fuzzy glimpses through. 




They were often taken by professional photographers and set into books. When taking your own it is easy to concentrate on your model and not enough on the surroundings and the focus etc. try and keep her beauty out of you mind until after the photos are taken.


Of course there is always the risk of the partner being jealous of another man being in their bedroom with a naked or near naked wife, but they have survived for many years and taken things further. Many are now naked, closer to what might be termed "early glamour" with no attempt to cover up, I love both ideas and wish I'd taken more in the bedroom, bathroom and lounge.




This is one of my early photos of Maja and I didn't see the chair or radiator, I didn't see anything past her naked form. If it wasn't for the softness of the models expression and the lack of thrusting thighs. it could fall into the glamour category, except for the background. I could photoshop it out, but don't like to.























My earliest pictures of Maja are boudoir pictures and I think they are very sexy, but not necessarily in keeping with naturism.

Sometimes pictures present themselves, like this one. I was walking by with my camera in hand when I saw this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop coming back just to feel the relaxation and the charming smile.

Anonymous said...

Boudoir photography is artistic and sensual, my wife and I are proud of the pictures we take. Happy to share on here is acceptable. My email is beermaster595@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo So relaxed and natural