Saturday 19 March 2016

funny story

This set of pictures were taken on a road behind a golf course, where there was almost no traffic and in the wild area next to it we could roam naked all day. Before leaving the road I wanted a photo of Maja in the driving seat of our Moke.

We got set up Maja took her clothes off and climbed into the Moke and I started to take pictures. Then a car appeared on our unused road and drove past, I noticed it was full of teenagers. It continued along the road and while I watched the brake lights came on, they were coming back. I watched as they turned and headed back, but by the time they came past again Maja had thrown her dress on and they were disappointed.





2 comments:

NudeJude said...

I will send some photos for you - I am at westbeachnudists@hotmail.com

John Tompkins said...

Hi Jude
I hope you haven't changed your mind about sending some photos?
John (canoesailor@btinternet.com)