Thursday 31 March 2016

Candy Farm plus


These three are at Candy Farm a wonderful naturist campsite near Doncaster, well worth a visit. There are miles of isolated countryside behind the site to walk in and enjoy. We will be going back as soon as we can. These were taken on a Photographic theme weekend, Hence the poses.
A footnote to the above; I just learnt that Candy Farm is now a CCC hideaway site and you have to be a CCC member to go there, or join while you are there. I wont be going again I dont like the CCC attitude, I used to be a member and quit because of their giving preferential treatment to caravans. Caravanners already have the Caravan club why must they take the CCC away from tenters.


On the pole in Candy Farms Barn, just posing not pole dancing. It's not very sharp but the pose is nice.


Maja on one of the walks about half a mile from the campsite, it is a textile area but we saw no-one


Finally one at home, I'd just been to fetch my camera to go out when I saw Maja combing her hair and this idea came to mind.


No comments: